What a HUGE success!
2019 Was just as impressive as every other year, except we adopted twice as many kids!
Here is a photo of everything for one of the families. I forgot to take pictures of the other piles, and already had them packaged. This was the smallest pile...
2019 Was just as impressive as every other year, except we adopted twice as many kids!
Here is a photo of everything for one of the families. I forgot to take pictures of the other piles, and already had them packaged. This was the smallest pile...
I think we all had fun at the holiday helping party, everyone seemed satisfied with the gift exchange, and the foods were yummy too! Everyone worked on wrapping skills, and quite a few 4-H'ers learned to curl ribbon.
I hope your holidays are as happy as I know you made these families.

I am happy-Nora
ReplyDelete