Sunday, December 1, 2019

Parents' Post

Hello HH Parents!

Since the main blog pages are for the 4-H'ers to use, (with the exception of Cloverbuds, I don't think they are ready to be blogging!), you can use this post to communicate as you like.

7 comments:

  1. I assume dues apply to Cloverbuds as well? I wasn't able to attend the last business meeting, so I'm not sure what dues are owed for which projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, let's see. CB's use a binder, and snacks, oh, and door prizes. Not Cloverbucks expenses. So, let's say $10 for CB's. I haven't actually done the whole cost analysis, just a gut estimate.

      Delete
  2. Cloverbuds this week... I'm not sure whose turn it is? I have a Maps project I can easily pull together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s my turn 😁 I have a shark project prepared. -Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI - AC Moore in Williston is closing (the whole chain) and they have pretty good prices on poster board, trifolds and other project supplies for exhibits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, thanks. The club also has some supplies to lend (like trifolds) and use.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.