Wednesday, July 1, 2020

High Hopes 4-H 20-21

We decided to keep meetings 5:30 to 7:30 for now at least (since parents come to business meetings, if we're done early, everyone can just go home early.)  We'll keep the current 3 weeks on, a week off calendar.  Dues were set at $10.00, and the budget was set.  It was voted to do Thanksgiving helping.

 HH Google Calendar 


Don't forget the costume photos for virtual achievement night!  Everyone got an e-mail.  Check this one out, it's both poultry and food & nutrition, I suppose!!!  From Backyard Poultry.



10 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I think that all meetings should be the same time because it works well for my family.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering everyone is interested in Poultry as well, do you want me to tuck in a poultry meeting between every other project? For example first will be woodworking then 12/10 poultry, and business 12/17???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think start at 5:30 and be done at 7:00 because it works well for me so I can have a snack beforehand.
    LIAM G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We’re pretty flexible I think it’ll be fine for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ That was from Nora

    You mentioned in an email that there is a way for parents to get notification for new posts. Currently I can turn on notifications post-by-post but only after I log in and open the post. I believe in the blog admin settings you can add up to 20 email addresses to get automatic notifications of new posts. If you could that it would really help me! Thank you!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey all, I can only have notifications sent to 10 e-mails, so I sent one per household, which gives me two extras for future 4-H'ers. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you get the invite (check your Spam folder), you should "subscribe".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are we qualified because we showed you the Biscuits picture?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.