Saturday, October 19, 2019

DUES

We never actually voted on dues.  In order to get started with the projects, we'll need some funds.  Reminder, you have about $7.00 in the treasury.

Use the comments section to motion, second, discuss, then I will tell you when it is time to vote.  Remember, Motion and Second must come before discussion!

13 comments:

  1. I make a motion for dues to be $15 -Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know what I want to do? I want to do 15 dollars because I can pay less but if I pay 20 dollars we have extra money to do things like Adopt a family. Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... both are good things but I think we should do $15 -Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think 15$ is good because its not to big but not to small
    TIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.K. Now it's time to vote. Use reply here, not add a new comment.

    All those in favor of the motion, "Dues shall be $15.00 for the 2019 - 2020 year" please signify so by saying, "Aye" All those opposed, say "Nay". You may abstain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.