We had trouble with opening the doc (it didn't work on phones for some reason). The Gallaghers will give each family a gingerbread house kit and the ingredients for a family favorite dish. Do things have to be shelf-stable, or is refrigeration available?
Sorry, we all know I'm not a tech wizard, I haven't tried looking from a phone. I'll post for you. I've asked the agency lady if refrigeration is available still.
Hello! This sounds good! But when are gifts due?
ReplyDelete-Chelsea
We had trouble with opening the doc (it didn't work on phones for some reason). The Gallaghers will give each family a gingerbread house kit and the ingredients for a family favorite dish. Do things have to be shelf-stable, or is refrigeration available?
ReplyDeleteSorry, we all know I'm not a tech wizard, I haven't tried looking from a phone. I'll post for you. I've asked the agency lady if refrigeration is available still.
DeleteThank you for your leadership Amanda and Paul on bringing joy into so many lives.
ReplyDelete