4HOnline is now open for enrolling!
Youth must be enrolled in the current year (10-1-2021 through 09-30-2022) before they may attend any meeting.
Grab a cup of tea and a cookie when you sit down to fill it out! It may seem long, but it is necessary.
For families to enroll click here for the directions. New families is the first section, previously enrolled is the second section.
Reminders:
- The High Hopes 4-H Club is a Chittenden County Club,
- Since we offer a horse project, all youth must have the horse helmet form signed.
- Check off all projects your youth might be interested in trying. You'll get news and information about cool activities. (That's how Chelsea and Brad got started in sheep!)
For volunteers to re-enroll, click this for the directions.
Please comment once you get an e-mail saying you are confirmed, or whatever the e-mail says this year!
Harper is re-enrolled.
ReplyDeleteI'm re-enrolled too! But I forgot to put in what projects I'm interested in. :-( Now I have to wait to fix it...
ReplyDeleteBen and Elizabeth are enrolled! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Romano Family is enrolled!
ReplyDeleteWe are all set!
ReplyDelete