High Hopes 4-H Club
Hello HH parents!
You don't often get to post/comment on here! Please let us know if you are available for a virtual meeting on a Tuesday starting at 7:00 p.m., either this week or next.
Amanda, I can be on a parent call November 2 or November 9. Thanks, Brad
I think I could make that work. Thank you! Christy Romano
Hi, I can make either date (Nov 2nd or 9th). Thanks! - Eric
I can do the 2nd or the 9th as well. --Melissa
I can do any Tuesday at 7
I should be available on the 9th, I am not available on the 2nd.- Amy - James, Claire, Lucas and Bryce's mom
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Amanda, I can be on a parent call November 2 or November 9. Thanks, Brad
ReplyDeleteI think I could make that work. Thank you! Christy Romano
ReplyDeleteHi, I can make either date (Nov 2nd or 9th). Thanks! - Eric
ReplyDeleteI can do the 2nd or the 9th as well. --Melissa
ReplyDeleteI can do any Tuesday at 7
ReplyDeleteI should be available on the 9th, I am not available on the 2nd.
ReplyDelete- Amy - James, Claire, Lucas and Bryce's mom