High Hopes 4-H Club
Can I nominate myself?
Yes, comment here and tell us why you would be good at the job. You will still need to give your candidate speech at the annual meeting.
Ok
I would like to nominate myself for secretary I would be good at this job because I have been doing it for a while and no one else likes to do it!
I agree with you Chelsea you are a great secretary. and because I really dis like writing so much. I also would like me to be nominated as treasurer. I think I would be a good treasure is because I am good at math and like to do it.
I would like to be recreation leader
I don't want a job...Is that ok?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Can I nominate myself?
ReplyDeleteYes, comment here and tell us why you would be good at the job. You will still need to give your candidate speech at the annual meeting.
DeleteOk
DeleteI would like to nominate myself for secretary I would be good at this job because I have been doing it for a while and no one else likes to do it!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Chelsea you are a great secretary. and because I really dis like writing so much. I also would like me to be nominated as treasurer. I think I would be a good treasure is because I am good at math and like to do it.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be recreation leader
ReplyDeleteI don't want a job...
ReplyDeleteIs that ok?